Disco 70s Hairstyle Women
Finish the look with a pouf and add a flower.
Disco 70s hairstyle women. See more ideas about 70s hair disco hair and 70s disco hairstyles. We have selected the iconic hairstyles from this remarkable era that make a huge comeback as well as the funny styles that in contrast should forever remain the part of the history but no more than that. Your hair needs to long and you can go for cascading curls. In 1970s hairstyles for women the wedge was very popular and it was fashioned by vidal sassoon protege trevor sorbie in 1974the cut consisted of brief hair with steep angled sheets cut all around the sides and also at the back.
I was young and changed my styles a lot. New styles were being created throughout the decade. The best disco hairstyles from the 70s. While bohemian babes preferred a natural look disco divas opted for shaggy cuts instead.
While the mullet is definitely a love it or leave it hairstyle it was the cutting edge of cool when worn by 70s women like joan jett. The curls need to be giant sized. You can see how fun this look. This excellent cutting created a virtually triangular style that was greater at the top entering a heavily layered look just at the backside with lots of movement.
Apr 30 2019 i lived through the 70s and had many of different hairstyles. Like the fashions of the decade the hairstyles were also diverse. See more ideas about 70s hair hair styles and 1970s hairstyles. Although some of the 1970s hairstyles are really weird the rest of them make an epic comeback.
Bangs were also a favoured look for the decade and were sported by many women. Womens 1970s hairstyles varied from long soft and feminine to short edgy and androgynous. Focus your makeup on your eyes the shag. Contents1 the best 70s mens hairstyles2 cool 70s braids hairstyles for women3 great ideas of 1970s disco hairstyles4 easy 70s hairdos for long hair5 cute ideas of 70s short hairstyles6 amazing 70s hairstyles for african american women7 fancy hairstyles of the 70s for black men8 gypsy shag haircuts of 1970s for curly hair9 feathered haircuts.
Nov 26 2016 explore robbier513s board 70s disco hairstyles on pinterest. This board has some of favorite. You can even make it a 70s disco hairstyle. There was a lot of experimentation and hair was sometimes a direct expression of the times.
Another popular 70s hairstyle frequently seen on the disco floor featured women with long straight hair and a part down the middle. Hippies on the other hand often rocked a centre part with flowing waves. Like the preceding sixties the seventies was a diverse decade for hairstyles. Pair with oversized earrings and a plunging neckline for extra 70s style points.
Although you might use a straight iron to achieve the look you could also simply blow dry your hair flat.
- Medium Length Curly Hairstyles With Braids
- Medium Length Curly Hairstyles For Heart Shaped Faces
- Medium Length 2019 Womens Hairstyle Trends
- Medium Length Curly Wedding Hairstyles Half Up Half Down
- Medium Length Curly Hairstyles For Women
- Medium Length Curly Hairstyles With Bangs And Layers
- Medium Length Blonde Hairstyles For Thin Hair
- Medium Length Curly Hairstyles For Black Women
- Medium Length Curly Prom Hairstyles
- Medium Length Blond Hairstyles 2018
- Medium Length Blonde Fine Hairstyles
- Medium Length Curly Hairstyle For Women 2019
- Medium Length Black Women Hairstyles 2019
- Medium Length Curly Hairstyles Pinterest
- Medium Length Curly Low Maintenance Mens Hairstyles
- Medium Length Curly Gray Hairstyles
- Medium Length Blonde Hairstyles With Highlights
- Medium Length Curly Hair Hairstyles For Party
- Medium Length Curly Hairstyles 2017
- Medium Length Blonde Female Hairstyles
- Medium Length Curly Hairstyles 2018
- Medium Length Curly Hairstyles For Black Hair